up to £58,000
3 months ago
Great opportunity for an established Head of Communications to join a well known International Charity. You will be responsible for developing and delivering a high value international communications strategy.
- Promote the mission of the organisation
- Develop a clear communications strategy, providing planned opportunities to market and engage all communications platforms
- Develop the brand narrative – storytelling and mission of the organisation
- Internal and external communications
- Responsible for leading a team of 5
- Develop the organisation’s social media strategy and increase the digital presence and engagement across various platforms
- Manage budget
- Increase profile and protect the reputation of the organisation
- Strategic and creative thinker with proven experience of working on diverse and wide ranging communications strategies
- Prior line management experience, ability to develop and lead a high performing team
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to build relationships and influence both internally and externally
- Experience working in international communications
- Proven digital communications experience, including social media channels
- Ability to multi task in a complex and demanding environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
A background in non-profit/charity sector with some commercial experience is highly desirable.
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further please apply ASAP with your CV.