Working for one of the UK’s most significant pension fund managers this is an exciting and newly created role for a Head of Communications. Reporting directly to the MD this is a strategic role, working in partnership, to drive forward the agenda and business priorities of the MD.
- Develop and design the strategic communications plan to support the newly created business strategy of the investment division
- Lead media and external affairs activity for the division on a strategic level
- Lead the internal communications function and drive forward the employee engagement agenda
- Act as an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team and contribute more widely to help the organisation achieve its ambitious goals
- Significant experience operating at a senior level within a financial services led organisation is essential
- Integrated communications experience encompassing internal, external and stakeholder engagement is essential
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.