up to £100,000
6 months ago
Exciting opportunity for an established Head of Communications to create the Comms function for a leading business in the Leisure/Travel industry. You will be responsible for all Internal and External Communications for the group.
- You will have proven experience in designing and leading a communications function
- You will establish best practice in communications for the business
- You will have experience in change communications, leading employees through business change such as digital transformation
- You will have strong stakeholder management skills as will work collaboratively with business leaders to develop and deliver robust communications strategy to ensure team members are engaged in the business objectives
- Develop strategies for day to day execution of PR programmes and associated training
- Act as a business partner to all brands supporting their communications needs
- Write, design, edit and measure internal communications and corporate announcements for both internal and external audiences
- Prior experience working for a business with multiple brands, understanding the different cultures between brands
- Experience in the leisure/travel/hospitality/consumer industry is ideal
If you have the required experience please apply with your current CV.