Exciting opportunity for an established Head of Communications to create the Comms function for a leading business in the Leisure/Travel industry. You will be responsible for all Internal and External Communications for the group.
- You will have proven experience in designing and leading a communications function
- You will establish best practice in communications for the business
- You will have experience in change communications, leading employees through business change such as digital transformation
- You will have strong stakeholder management skills as will work collaboratively with business leaders to develop and deliver robust communications strategy to ensure team members are engaged in the business objectives
- Develop strategies for day to day execution of PR programmes and associated training
- Act as a business partner to all brands supporting their communications needs
- Write, design, edit and measure internal communications and corporate announcements for both internal and external audiences
- Prior experience working for a business with multiple brands, understanding the different cultures between brands
- Experience in the leisure/travel/hospitality/consumer industry is ideal
If you have the required experience please apply with your current CV.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.