£75,000 - £90,000
6 months ago
VMAGROUP is working with an organisation that works closely with tech start-ups to aid in their growth and recognition. This is a UK based role with a broad communications remit, across both internal and external audiences.
This role would be a good fit for someone who has experience of working with start-ups, the government and tech. The role works closely with the CEO to position the organisation as a leader in the start-up space.
- Create and implement a communications strategy, across internal and external audiences
- Provide counsel to the leadership team on communications initiatives
- Participate in crisis management planning and establish policies around this
- Guide and support the CEO as a chief spokesperson for the organisation
- Management, inclusive of line management, agency management and interim consultants
- Passion for technology
- Experience working with start-ups
- Experience working in politically engaged organisation and government communications
- Track record in working as a strategic advisor
- Demonstrative success in developing key messaging and a brand story
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.