VMAGROUP is supporting this fast growing A.I. start-up with true purpose.
The organisation has seen rapid growth in recent years as its digital and A.I. tools support education and address the skills gap in the UK and internationally.
The pandemic has meant the skills gap across many areas of education has become even greater. The company's vision is to help learners, whether in school, higher education or professional development to succeed wherever they are in the world.
They are looking for an outstanding PR and communications professional to join them in the role of Head of Communications. This role is an integral part of the senior leadership team and reports directly into the CEO.
- Significant communications experience and strong expertise in media relations in technology and education
- An impressive track record of actively identifying media opportunities in top-tier outlets across the world
- A demonstrable talent for writing and communicating complex ideas
- A passion for innovation, experimentation, and constantly pursuing new ideas
- Experience of strategically using communications to deliver organisational outcomes
- Experience with working directly with senior stakeholders
- Confidence, leadership skills and experience working in a fast-paced, scale-up environment
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to work in a mission driven commercial environment and make an impact on the education sector for the learners of the future.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.