Great opportunity for an established Head of Communications to join a well known International Charity on a 2 year FTC. You will be responsible for developing and delivering a high value international communications strategy.
- Promote the mission of the organisation
- Develop a clear communications strategy, providing planned opportunities to market and engage all communications platforms
- Develop the brand narrative – storytelling and mission of the organisation
- Internal and external communications
- Responsible for leading a team of 5
- Develop the organisation’s social media strategy and increase the digital presence and engagement across various platforms
- Manage budget
- Increase profile and protect the reputation of the organisation
- Strategic and creative thinker with proven experience of working on diverse and wide ranging communications strategies
- Prior line management experience, ability to develop and lead a high performing team
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to build relationships and influence both internally and externally
- Experience working in international communications
- Proven digital communications experience, including social media channels
- Ability to multi task in a complex and demanding environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
A background in non-profit/charity sector with some commercial experience is highly desirable but not madatory.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.