£70,000 - £75,000
7 months ago
Regulated service provider requires an experienced Brand professional to lead and activate its brand strategy and raise profile with its key stakeholders internally and externally across employees, customers and communities. To progress the brand, define look, feel and sound to the world and how to bring to life.
The successful candidate will have experience of leading brand strategy for a regulated business and specifically:
- Develop and execute the brand strategy
- Lead the end to end project management of Annual Results and AGM as well as other regulatory requirements
- Develop creative and innovative brand and marketing strategies that leverage offline and online channels
- Develop brand governance and guidelines
- Management and delivery of key internal and external events
- Benchmarking and use of research driven by customer insight – looking to drive and shape future engagement and customer propositions
Ideally looking for someone who has operated at Head of level and strong track record in digital channels and tactics.