Head of Brand Marketing – 12 Month FTC
£65,000 to £70,000
A disrupter in the work of recruitment who changes the lives of people for the better is looking for a Head of Brand Marketing 12 Month FTC.
As their Head of Brand Marketing, you'll know our brands and their customers better than anyone else in the business and you'll be constantly striving to improve their brand health metrics and support the delivery of increased sales revenue, whilst staying focused on ROI.
You'll define a clear position for each brand and customer segment you target and ensure this translates into a strong brand identity including a consistent brand experience across all touchpoints. You'll be working with many different stakeholders across their business, including directly with their leadership team.
- Develop and deliver our brand strategy, including setting annual brand health metrics and owning the implementation of brand identity.
- Develop and embed the brand identity and value proposition of your brands, ensuring they stay relevant to the market and are reflected correctly across all touchpoints.
- Define positioning, create strategic messaging and build robust communications frameworks for each target customer segment.
- Manage creative and media buying agencies, ensuring campaign goals and timelines are met and media spend is on track against monthly, quarterly and annual budgets.
Knowledge & Skills:
- A brand marketing expert with previous experience at Head of Brand/Marketing level or above, ideally within an international environment
- Multiple years of senior brand marketing background especially in delivering bold and brilliant above the line advertising, ideally within an online/media/classifieds business
- Significant experience of devising innovative, strategic brand positioning programmes and/or corporate rebranding
- Self-motivated, a quick learner, organised, detail-orientated, a multi-tasker
- A strategic thinker with exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Significant line management experience, including managing Marketing Manager level team members
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.