£60,000 to £70,000
about 1 month ago
Head of Brand Design
£60,000 to £65,000
My client is a leading recruitment technology platform who plays their part in giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it. They are now looking to further expand their proposition.
The Head of Brand Design is responsible for developing and delivering the brand design strategy to support the strategic goals of the business.
- Create and lead the brand design strategy for the UK brands and establish processes and practices to deliver on that strategy.
- Lead the creative direction for all UK brands, ensuring brand design solutions are best in class, consistent and representative of our brand guidelines.
- Manage the brand guidelines ensuring they are up to date and monitoring the correct usage of brand assets.
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to understand their brand design needs.
- Manage the brand design roadmap, review and allocate resources and plan workload accordingly.
- Manage the delivery of effective brand design solutions so they are on time and to budget ensuring commercial success.
- Collaborate with other design functions within the Group to define and understand how the UK brands are articulated across the wider customer journey.
- Manage and develop the in-house brand design team through regular 1-2-1s, coaching, mentoring and training and development plans.
- Remain up to date with creative stack technology and best practises ensuring the in-house team are always efficient, effective and adding value.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in rolling out a rebrand (desired but not essential).
- Proficient at working with creative professionals such as copywriters, vendors, freelancers as well as account counterparts.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Skill in supervising to include delegating responsibility, training and evaluating performance.