8 months ago
- Global Tech scale-up – Enterprise Clients
- Highly Innovative / Entrepreneurial Environment
- Establish Marketing Function
- Equity Participation
A leading high-growth tech business is seeking a dynamic B2B marketing leader to establish their brand and support ambitious growth plans.
Reporting to the co-founder and working closely with the sales team, you will have full responsibility for the marketing and communications function, creating and executing a strategy to boost sales across the full mix of channels.
- Define and deliver a marketing strategy to expand market share.
- Develop and implement a customer engagement strategy, focusing on inbound lead generation
- End-to-end ownership of inbound digital marketing strategy from planning to execution.
- KPIs for B2B lead generation and content engagement metrics.
- Develop and lead content strategy aligned with business goals and publish engaging content, with the assistance of in-house science team
- Develop and optimize site/blog content, according to SEO best practices and manage social media channels.
- Work independently and cross-functionally to ensure a cohesive and compelling message is delivered across all channels & regions.
Ideal candidates will have significant digital marketing experience working in a B2B technology environment, selling to global enterprise clients.
- A proven track record of evolving and advancing online marketing strategies
- Strong hands-on experience across the full marketing mix, responsible for executing marketing strategies ideally in a global environment
- In depth, practical knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Creative approach, able to come up with new ideas on how to acquire target audience and engage existing customer base
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and CRM software
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset
- High-level of energy and enthusiasm
- Ideas and innovation led