Willem de Ruijter
3 months ago
For a global R&D leader in agriculture; dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of the company’s 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of their ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture.
The company’s employees reflect the diversity of their customers, the markets where they operate and the communities which they serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join our client and help shape the future of agriculture.
This role is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive internal and external communications and engagement strategy and plan to support the delivery of Crop Protection EAME business priorities, foster an innovative and inclusive culture, and communicate the contribution the company makes to sustainable agriculture.
- Developing communications and engagement strategy.
- Supporting Freedom to Operate Agenda.
- Leading the Communications team.
- Managing Complexity.
Experience required for the job:
- 10+ years of communications experience.
- Industry experience helpful.
- Experience within a global, matrixed organization (science-based organization an advantage).
- Significant professional experience with integrated strategic communications.
- Agency management for delivery of communications services.
- Excellent project management skills.
- People management and strong team player.
Minimum education and critical knowledge required for the job:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in communications or related discipline.
- Excellent English – German, French or another European language a plus.
- Cultural awareness.