Competitive basic plus benefits
4 months ago
A well-known utilities organisation is looking for a Group Intranet Content Manager to create and deliver daily content across their channels. The successful candidate will be responsible for transforming the way the business communicates with employees including reducing volume and increasing quality of communication.
- Lead accountability for intranet content, working closely with the national and international content managers to produce a best-in-class employee communications channel.
- Creation and daily management of intranet content (including Yammer), including writing for the Chief Executive and other executive directors.
- Work closely with the IT intranet team to manage the overall design and communications functionality requirements for the Intranet.
- Manage the news process – creating, owning and managing the content planner, scheduling and creating stories about the organisation.
- Research and write news content, Yammer posts, source and format imagery and videos and manage the approval process.
- Suggest improvements and enhancements to the intranet.
- Work with external communications teams to develop intranet content about external campaigns and issues.
- Strong understanding of the use of digital tools to deliver and measure internal communications.
- Capability to write within tight timescales and in a fast changing envrionment.
- Project management experience.
- Able to adapt the content/style of a message, based on an understanding of the climate and culture of a particular group and what will produce the best response.
- Strong understanding of social media use within an internal communications context.
- Strong writing skills, with an ability to write concisely and effectively.