12 months ago
Great opportunity for an experienced Head of Communications to lead the global comms strategy for an international business within the private education sector. This role reports into the CMO and is responsible for 2 direct reports.
Keys skills/experience required:
- You will be responsible for building/enhancing the profile of the business in the media internationally
- Proven media relations skills - you will have and continue to develop relationships with key media contacts.
- Crisis/issues management – you will lead and develop the crisis communications policy and oversee comms for any crisis across the group
- You will provide strategic counsel to the CEO and ExCo, advising and briefing before media interviews
- You will be a strategic thinker and lead the development of all communications for this global brand and it’s collaborations
- You will lead the development and execution of a global content strategy of campaigns aligned to their strategy that develops the brand reputation and identity
- Oversee the Communications Managers to develop ongoing pipeline of content used to engage and inform all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and implement an internal communications programme ensuiring all staff are aware of the business’ goals and performance
- Oversee the global communications budget and ROI of communications activities
- You will have outstanding written and verbal skills and ability to create engaging content/messaging. Prior experience as a journalist/editor is advantageous
- You will have a prior experience working in a multi-national environment working with colleagues of different cultures
- You will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you have the required experience please get in touch with a copy of your CV ASAP.