over 2 years ago
Great opportunity for an experienced Communications Manager to deliver external brand communications for an international business within the private education sector.
Leveraging a variety of channels, this busy and fast-paced role will focus on digital, social and media relations to enhance brand awareness and protect reputation globally.
- Build/enhance the profile of the business in the media internationally
- Develop relationships with key media contacts.
- Working with Head of Communications, develop crisis comms plan and manage crisis and issues
- Develop a creative content plan and produce engaging content through a variety of media for global channels
- Manage global social media channels
- Produce media materials including press releases, opinion pieces and briefing documents
- Respond quickly and accurately to media enquiries, manage media tracking, evaluation and manage PR agencies
- Adaptable to working in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Experience working in an international environment
- Strong media relations experience with a great news sense
- Excellent writing skills including producing and editing content
- Experience of successful brand communications campaigns across multiple channels
- Crisis communications and issues management experience
If you have the required experience please get in touch with a copy of your CV ASAP.