Competitive basic plus benefits
4 months ago
The Group Digital Channels Manager will manage the Corporate Affairs’ internal communications digital strategy, working closely with IT and the external digital communications team.
They will also:
- Transform the way the business communicates with employees including reducing volume and increasing quality of communication
- Manage the overall design and communications functionality requirements for the Intranet (including homepage design and content)
- Develop and manage the digital ‘air-traffic-control’
- Ensure Group Executive have a supported internal digital presence, sharing best practice and training
- Drive consistency of online communications and quality of collateral used across the business
- Drive the improvement and use of digital capabilities throughout the Employee Communications team across Group, UK, US. This includes the development and distribution of digital content relating to internal communications, and the use of digital tools as a source of external intelligence.
Knowledge & Experience required:
- Strong understanding of the use of digital tools to deliver internal communications and to understand the internal employee environmental and sentiment.
- Experience of managing key complex business issues and demonstrable project management experience with minimum guidance and shifting objectives
- Knowledge and experience of implementing coordinated communications campaigns in a matrix organisation
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to assist in the development of key business/policy decisions
- Demonstrates strong influencing skills with the ability to make persuasive presentations to internal and external audiences. Consistently adapts the content / style of a message, based on an understanding of the climate and culture of a particular group and what will produce the best response
- Good level of networking, influencing and negotiation skills, with a range of stakeholders at senior levels internally
- Ability to influence senior leaders, gain credibility quickly, inspire trust and confidence in delivery and counsel.
- A collaborative person able to quickly build effective partnerships with others around the business and a strong team culture within a matrixed organization.
- Strategic thinking combined with excellence in tactical implementation, highly motivated and organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- Results orientated, consistently managing timely delivery in a challenging environment: dealing with rapid change and ambiguity.
- Strategic thinker with ability to contribute to key decisions and advise others by interpreting internal and external influences and changes.
- Able to manage and prioritise complex, competing communication issues – maintaining high standards and alignment with the business strategy at pace.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills; comfortable with ambiguity and incomplete information.
- Ability to build and maintain decision-making internal relationships at senior levels in the business.
- A desire to work collaboratively with colleagues in UK, US, teams in order to achieve the function’s mission by working together.