over 2 years ago
A FTSE 20 organisation at the heart of the energy industry is looking for a bright, enthusiastic and driven Digital Executive to join its Digital team.
The successful candidate will be a digital native with experience across web and social and will possess a thirst for knowledge, digital innovation and best practice.
- Manage the team’s support portal and workflow tools aiming for first contact resolution and routing through to the team, coordinating team responses for content and campaigns as required ensuring we keep to our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for requests
- Development and day-to-day management of the corporate website and key social channels (including becoming a CMS and social tool power user) publishing content, supporting with development projects, working with social media influencers, partnering with the content and campaigns team, liaising with stakeholders inside the business, and co-ordinating the activities of external agencies and developers
- Social media channel management includes community engagement and moderation – ensuring we keep to our SLAs for responses and that the community adheres to social media policy
- Unlock the data behind our digital channels to analyse the effectiveness of channels, monitor the organisation’s reputation real-time and measure the impact of content and campaigns, building out heart-beat and bespoke reporting frameworks and providing insights to help inform business decisions.
- Using digital analytics and research tools (such as Google Analytics and social listening technologies) develop trend data to inform what content and features should be created in the future and where we need to share/escalate or engage with any social chatter
- Regularly review and audit every social media channel – including those run by entities and functions such as HR/Careers ensuring they have a named owner responsible for managing and developing the channel, publishing appropriate content and adhering to the social media policy
- Identify channels which are not being effectively managed working with the channel owner to improve or close
- Work with the network of website and social media channel owners across the organisation, sharing best practice
- Ensure all online communication initiatives and their execution across the business adhere to Group branding and guidelines
- Explore opportunities to include greater use of existing/new social media channels across the Corporate Affairs strategic plan to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in web, social media, design tools and applications
- Effectively contribute to team projects and meetings and coordinate communications/meetings as required