£40,000 - £45,000
8 months ago
Group Communications Manager
Are you an integrated Communications Manager with broad experience across internal, external and marketing comms? Do you live in Kent and would like to work closer to home?
My client, a rapidly growing organisation in the financial services and property sector is looking for their first Group Communications Manager to lead internal comms/engagement, PR, media relations and digital marketing.
It is a fast-moving and ambitious organisation with exciting plans for the future. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with broad skills who is used to covering the full remit of communications. Reporting to the Director of HR, this role will set up and lead the Communications function and contribute to the organisation’s growth at a pivotal time.
- Develop and implement integrated internal and external communications strategy to support business objectives, protect and enhance reputation and attract the best talent
- Day to day management of Digital Marketing agency and development of online/digital channels
- Manage and set strategy for the intranet and website
- Set social media strategy
- Develop proactive and reactive media relations plan to gain positive coverage in both regional and national media
- Develop and implement crisis communication plan
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role managing broad communications
- Proven success in developing and implementing challenging, innovative, and measurable internal and external communications which generate quality results and improved engagement levels
- Demonstrable success in providing specialist guidance, leadership, and management of internal and external communications
- Proven experience of managing successful social media accounts