Willem de Ruijter
over 1 year ago
Our client is a world-leader in the production of beverage-ingredients with locations in Europe, the America’s and Australia.
Working closely with the Group CEO, you will design, develop, implement and drive the internal & external communication in compliance with the overall group communication strategy. You will be proactive in providing simple, responsive and engaging internal & external communications that enables the company and its employees to communicate effectively with one another, the wider business and their customers. This will be achieved by your ability to promote dialogue through a variety of different channels including interactive channels.
The ideal candidate is:
- An all-round Communications professional capable of developing and implementing the Communications strategy from scratch, including internal and external Communications;
- Experienced in building and maintaining relationships with politicians, journalists and other external stakeholders, as well as enforcing Employee Engagement internally;
- Capable of working either on a very local (Antwerp), regional (Belgium, Europe) and global scope;
- Very hands-on with a strategic mind-set, strong stakeholder manager, can-do mentality, proactive, no 9-5 mentality, high-potential;
- Fluent Dutch and English written and spoken skills, fluent French spoken skills;
- (Willing to be) Based in Antwerp, full-time.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.