Our client is a world-leader in the production of beverage-ingredients with locations in Europe, the America’s and Australia.
Working closely with the Group CEO, you will design, develop, implement and drive the internal & external communication in compliance with the overall group communication strategy. You will be proactive in providing simple, responsive and engaging internal & external communications that enables the company and its employees to communicate effectively with one another, the wider business and their customers. This will be achieved by your ability to promote dialogue through a variety of different channels including interactive channels.
The ideal candidate is:
- An all-round Communications professional capable of developing and implementing the Communications strategy from scratch, including internal and external Communications;
- Experienced in building and maintaining relationships with politicians, journalists and other external stakeholders, as well as enforcing Employee Engagement internally;
- Capable of working either on a very local (Antwerp), regional (Belgium, Europe) and global scope;
- Very hands-on with a strategic mind-set, strong stakeholder manager, can-do mentality, proactive, no 9-5 mentality, high-potential;
- Fluent Dutch and English written and spoken skills, fluent French spoken skills;
- (Willing to be) Based in Antwerp, full-time.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.