My client is a FTSE listed brand with a great story to tell. This is a new role created to help increase brand awareness through integrated communications and campaigning.
The Group Brand Campaigns Officer sits with the Digital, Brand and Campaigns team within a wider Corporate Affairs function and will create innovative media and campaign plans.
- Create innovative media and campaign plans
- Develop compelling content for a variety of channels and audiences including media materials, factsheets, case studies, infographics, video etc.
- Identify proactive opportunities in response to external news and developments
- Manage the campaign delivery process, coordinating the campaign team, setting timeframes, developing plans, messaging and budgets
- Track, monitor, and evaluate campaigns
- Support day-to-day contact with external agencies
- Experience of developing integrated campaigns
- Experience of working with creative agencies and other third-party suppliers
- Knowledge of communication channels and media relations
- Excellent experience and understanding of digital comms and social media
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Experience analysing and reporting on campaign engagement
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.