£40,000 - £45,000
12 months ago
My client is a FTSE listed brand with a great story to tell. This is a new role created to help increase brand awareness through integrated communications and campaigning.
The Group Brand Campaigns Officer sits with the Digital, Brand and Campaigns team within a wider Corporate Affairs function and will create innovative media and campaign plans.
- Create innovative media and campaign plans
- Develop compelling content for a variety of channels and audiences including media materials, factsheets, case studies, infographics, video etc.
- Identify proactive opportunities in response to external news and developments
- Manage the campaign delivery process, coordinating the campaign team, setting timeframes, developing plans, messaging and budgets
- Track, monitor, and evaluate campaigns
- Support day-to-day contact with external agencies
- Experience of developing integrated campaigns
- Experience of working with creative agencies and other third-party suppliers
- Knowledge of communication channels and media relations
- Excellent experience and understanding of digital comms and social media
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Experience analysing and reporting on campaign engagement