Are you a graphic designer from agency, interested in making the move in-house?
Do you want to join the creative design hub for the UK’s leading Digital Bank with big ambitions for the future?
The bank is currently investing £3bn across platforms, people and data capabilities to truly become the best bank for customers. As part of this transformation and the strategy to establish a creative centre of excellence internally, I am looking for mid-weight designers:
- Crafting visual design for Conversion Marketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) assets across a range of channels including email, Internet Banking, Direct Mail and Digital Display. In the vast majority of cases standard visual design templates will be used with updates to iconography and imagery to keep assets fresh.
- Amending and updating assets according to the needs of Group Campaign Managers.
- Sourcing and re-touching images that are in keeping with brand guidelines.
- Presenting creative work to Campaign Managers
- Taking ownership of creative projects from start to finish
- Thinking conceptually to solve communications problems
- Ensuring the brand visual identity of brands are consistent at all times
- Working with copy writers to bring simple, tactical direct response and CRM communication ideas to life.
- Ensuring Direct Response and CRM communication best practices are always adhered to
- Take direction from the appointed agency creative directors and senior designers as required to ensure creative is in line with agency creative standards.
- To liaise with Conversion Marketing and Marketing Communication teams pro-actively responding to their creative asset requirements.
- To continually update workflow management system, using the resource planner dashboard
- Be up to date on Financial Promotions requirements so that our communications are clear, fair and not misleading.
- Learn the overall marketing communications delivery process for the bank and make recommendations for improvements to process so we can deliver more assets for less time and money.
- Four years’ agency or in-house copy writing experience
- A good understanding of CRM
- The ability to work as a team with Art Directors and Designers
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of best practices
- An attention to detail that upholds our high copy standards
- Over four years’ digital design experience
- Outstanding design skills and a passion for all things arty
- A good understanding of CRM
- In-depth Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of Sketch
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of direct-response best practices
- An attention to detail that upholds our high design standards
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.