VMAGROUP are working with an entrepreneurial private education business to find a Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate will be detail orientated and confident in delivering high-quality work in a challenging and fast-paced environment. They will also be comfortable working with processes and be able to improve on them with a solution-focused mindset. The role will work across our clients International’s brands and provide specific marketing support to our client’s sales team based in locations across the world and our partner institutions. This permanent role would suit an experienced Graphic Designer with an understanding of the UK education industry and a high degree of knowledge in Adobe Premier Pro.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to design brands, environmental graphics, print, digital, and signage and wayfinding solutions for our client’s brands
- Prepare key design presentations and pitches to support the business.
- Take briefs from concept to completion being accountable for delivery of project.
- Manage multiple work streams effectively to meet deadlines
- Lead own design briefs with guidance from the design director
- Be comfortable presenting your ideas to brands
- Manage the creation of collateral in the sales toolkit such as PowerPoint Presentations, banners, flyers
- Plan advertising and promotional activities in UK
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Take responsibility for monitoring marketing spend and for periodic review/reporting against the set marketing budget
- 2-4 years previous experience in a similar role with a tangible product
- Experience in producing marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and presentations
- Experience in creating content for marketing
- Experience using Mailchimp or other email marketing systems; and
- Evidence of using metrics to guide marketing activity
Advanced skills in
- An understanding of the key principles of successful marketing concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle a range of competing demands
- Able to build relationships and work across teams
- Able to work collaboratively and on own initiative; and
- Able to prioritise and respond effectively to new
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- An eye for detail and ability to proof-read, for producing accurate and high-quality work
- Committed to producing the work of the highest standard and to deadlines
- Knowledge of the education sector
- A professional marketing qualification
- Video Editing Software (Premier Pro), SketchUp, Revit, or other 3D modelling programmes a plus HTML
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Belgium and Paris, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.