8 months ago
We are working with a Biopharmaceutical organisation looking for a Government Affairs Associate Manager for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract starting early next year.
The newly created role will be responsible for supporting the Government Affairs team across three key portfolios as well as working on specific projects. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to learn and apply their previous policy/ political experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Assisting the team to execute regional Government Affairs strategies
- Monitoring and providing political and policy analysis on key healthcare issues
- Assisting the team to provide policy insights to the wider business
- Researching and preparing briefing materials
- Coordinating meetings and briefing materials for key meetings and engagement opportunities
- Supporting the team to implement compliance policies throughout all projects
- Relevant experience is desirable (up to 2 years in a policy or communications role within an agency or policy team within the healthcare or pharmaceutical sector)
- Keen interest in the political and health policy environments across Europe
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate policy, scientific and economic topics
- Team player, willing to learn and take the initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management, research, briefing and monitoring skills
- Self starter
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.