£55,000 - £60,000
5 months ago
Are you a high-energy individual with experience in marketing in a professional services environment?
Do you embrace change and innovation to support ambitious growth targets?
Are you able to manage multiple projects, operate under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines?
A leading professional services organisation is urgently looking for a Go-To-Market manager to join a high-profile practice within this global organisation.
Working closely with Leadership you’ll provide support for building the relationships and reputation of the practice team with clients through thought leadership, sales enablement and associated toolkits to enable Global, Area and Regional teams to align on key programs. This is a new role supporting an ambitious leadership team.
In this role you will play an important part in the ongoing success of the practice, executing end-to-end marketing campaigns to generate market opportunities. The program will entail a wide range of activities from creating and curating content, thought leadership and sales toolkits as well as utilizing digital channels (podcasts, video, social media, web pages etc.) to engage clients, target clients and other stakeholders and that can be used actively by Assurance professionals to enhance their business opportunities.
To make this happen you will need to build a strong internal network within your immediate and other support functions; demonstrate a good understanding of the business; and have the ability to influence colleagues to bring the content to life for clients and non-clients.
Your success will be measured through the program’s key performance indicators, your contribution within the team and the practice, as well as feedback from the Leadership team.
Skills and attributes
- Strong content production and promotion, including writing skills, digital knowledge, attention to deadlines and adherence to branding standards
- Solid project management experience with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines and support different stakeholders at once
- Excellent communications and networking experience and skills in a wide range of situations and with people at all levels within the organization, including global leadership
- A strong team player comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, managing multiple priorities effectively.
You must have
- Significant experience in a marketing role, ideally in a Big Four or another professional services organization
- Involvement in delivering high-quality marketing via multi-channel campaigns on a pan-regional or global basis
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills in English (additional languages a plus)
- Sound knowledge of basic MS Office tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in marketing assurance or other services to the finance function of large, multinational organizations
- Confidence, resilience and the ability to challenge and persuade others
- Experience operating in virtual teams.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.