Up To £46,000
12 months ago
A leading global professional services organisation is urgently looking to appoint a Marketing Communications Associate to an exciting new area within its business. The organisation is looking for someone with strong digital and product marketing skills, to take an innovative approach to developing strong marketing content and collateral to take its new products and services to market.
The ideal candidate is a strong and resilient team player with excellent communication and project management skills, along with experience and excellence in building trusted relationships across a diverse group of key stakeholders.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Play an important role in creating and executing best-in-class brand and marketing programs, including creating plans and timelines
- Lead digital marketing activations on the organisation’s new digital platform.
- Provide campaign support across all areas, including development of presentations and reports
- Coordinate various activities and deliverables, including content creation, platforms, communications, and engagement activities, following up on actions and coordinating the team to ensure on-time delivery
- Gather, package and present market impact reports, draft communications and status reports
- Coordinate networks, prepare and support meetings: logistics, agenda, minutes, presentations, follow-ups
- Coordinate key processes and assist with budget management
- Manage and drive the creation and deployment of standardized digital assets
- Actively contribute to building a high performing team, creating and sustaining good working relationships with teams throughout the firm, including Service lines, sectors, regional & business development teams.
Knowledge, Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and a genuine commitment to maintaining the highest standards across all content and channels
- Be able to prioritize own workload and proactively manage stakeholder expectations; effectively balance multiple priorities, projects and business-as-usual tasks
- Be a team player with a flexible can-do attitude and good interpersonal skills; demonstrate commitment to meeting deadlines and supporting colleagues
- Be able to work under own initiative with minimal supervision and direction
- Demonstrate a good understanding of marketing and communications principles and practice; seek to develop knowledge through new experiences and projects; actively seek out and participate in opportunities to learn
- Demonstrate excellent written and spoken communication abilities
- Demonstrate strong project management skills and proficiency in copy writing and editing
- Demonstrate knowledge of all marketing and communications channels, including social media, and the process of creating material to use on these channels.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.