Great opportunity for a solid PR Manager to join this leading business in the aviation sector.
The role will report into the Head of Marketing & Communications. You will be responsible for defining and delivering the business’s external communications strategy supporting the business objectives. You will drive and implement the PR strategy and manage the PR agency to position the business and a leading brand in the industry.
- Significant proven PR experience, ability to build and maintain strong relationships with the media.
- Responsible for briefing and advising senior managers on media relations/issues management.
- Seek opportunities in the media for senior leaders, up to MD level.
- Assist with implementation of the communications plan, including scheduled, key messages, creation of comms materials such as; fact sheets, press logs, presentations, content for intranet, internal articles and briefing materials.
- Proactively gain positive media coverage for the brand.
- Lead on issues/crisis communications.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to brief and advise senior leaders including the CEO.
- Create and lead the partnership strategy to align the business with world class brands.
- Strong writing skills.
- Media relations experience.
- Ability to communicate to both internal and external audiences.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Stakeholder management/relationship building skills.
- A background in a commercial business is required, aviation/logistics highly desirable but not mandatory.
If you have the required experience and are interested in being considered for the role, please apply ASAP with your current CV.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.