about 1 month ago
A leading, international professional services organisation is looking to appoint an experienced global media relations manager. The successful candidate will play a key role in identifying and creating strategic content, working with senior leaders and communications colleagues around the world. Specifically, you will be able to design and deliver content that works for international/national newspapers, broadcast outlets and leading business, tech and other high reach media platforms. You’ll partner and collaborate with media relations colleagues in different countries around the world to support them in driving their strategic media relations activities.
- Partnering with senior global leaders to raise profiling resulting in on-going media coverage in “top tier” media outlets and/or strategically important trade titles.
- Building long-term relationships with key journalists, in particularly those producing film content that reaches mass audiences.
- Managing and co-creating multi-region, media-led campaigns, working with colleagues in other regions to gain traction in their media.
- Play an active and engaging role to build and strengthen relations with PR/marketing colleagues in the regions – working with them to strengthen their media relations activities.
- Supporting strengthening our measurement and evaluation processes to help show the impact of global media relations strategy globally.
- Advising clients/partner organisations on how to maximise the potential newsworthiness of research/announcements.