almost 2 years ago
A leading professional services organisation is looking for a content-focused Global Marketing Manager to join their high performing team based in their central London offices.
- Develop and execute high impact marketing plans for key programs that complement the overall marketing strategy and meet business priorities.
- Evaluate plans against agreed KPIs; evolve and adapt the programs to accelerate the market-leading position
- Develop content across a variety of channels including visual, audio, video and written
- Oversee and coordinate insights from data analytic teams to ensure impact of programs is measured and
- Manage external relationships with third parties (writers, research organizations, creative agencies)
- Manage budgets and financial arrangements
- Oversee and manage multiple work streams with a direct and virtual project team that span different ranks, competencies and functions
- Build and manage relationship with other teams in the organization, including business development and client facing teams
- Contribute to and provide appropriate input to the development of other firm wide programs and support methods for driving innovation and change across the organization
- Creative thinker that can challenge status quo and cut through some the noise, internally and externally – focused on human to human approach so programs surprise, delight and engage target audiences.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to covert complex technical concepts into compelling market messages
- Demonstrate an understanding of sophisticated economic and financial material; be able to make technical content accessible and appealing to a C-suite audience
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly understand the business, clients’ issues and buyers’ agendas across sectors and geographies globally
- Be an influencer: assert own ideas and persuade others; gain support and commitment from others; mobilize people to take action; use creative approaches to motivate others to meet practice and strategic goals and priorities; engage with leaders effectively to gain sponsorship for activities
- Be client-focused: proactively provide exceptional client service; advise clients on communications concepts; work collaboratively and effectively with peer functions and stakeholders to deliver on strategic priorities
- Show initiative, coupled with accuracy and attention to detail; demonstrate reliability
- Manage and deliver several projects concurrently under tight timelines; demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Be a strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
- A people manager with the ability to foster a strong team culture, assemble the right team across competencies and functions at the right time, mobilize people to take action and deliver results with a clear purpose on objectives
- Tactful and diplomatic approach in complex, sensitive and political situations; have the ability to assert own ideas and solutions and persuade others to resolve and mitigate conflict situations or risks to the program’s success; gain support and commitment from others and resolve challenges while maintaining an active dialogue with all stakeholders
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities concerning global business fundamentals, business models, ethics, competitive analysis and cross-cultural/geographical sensitivities
- Able to tell stories and present information in creative ways including via graphics and charts, data, photos and video; write scripts and create content for webcasts, leadership presentations and videos
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.