Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Global Marketing Manager to join their company.
In this position you will be responsible for all global marketing activities for our client’s recycling business, including responsibility for budgets, costs and team. You will be located in our client’s headquarters in Mülheim-Kärlich and you will be responsible for a team of above 10 people – a Graphic Designer,PR, Marketing manager Trade shows, Digital a Trainee Digital -etc, reporting to the Vice President, Head of Global Sales and Marketing Recycling.
Role and responsibilities:
· PR and Marketing expansion in Emerging geographies
· Team management
· Create a marketing plan
· Create new product launch plan
· Work with product management
· Digital expansion and social media
· New web site support and implementation
· Major important events
· Increase the TOMRA brand visibility and web positioning
· Leads generation & -management
· Marketing to become the engine of future sales
· Knowledge of Business Administration with a focus on Marketing and Communication, particularly in the B2B field
· Experience in B2B industrial marketing and international people management
· Management by setting and achieving objectives
· Experience in the development and implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns
· Marketing expertise in B2B industrial products
· Experience with the following:
o Leads generation tools
o Marketing project management
o Application of KPI systems
o Software applications related to marketing
o CRM modules, web, Google, SEO
o Social media, LinkedIn and Instagram focus
· Business fluent in English, German languages is nice to have
· Focused on implementation and results
· Structured working methods and conceptual abilities
· Quality awareness
· Skills in communication and presentation
· Personal responsibility/reliability
· Skilled in forming and maintaining international networks
Salary – EUR 70,000 – 90,000 DOE
· Bonus 20% (depending on results)
· Agile Working - working arrangements to suit your personal needs and those of the business
· Other benefits (to be sent in the more extensive job description)
You must be eligible to work in the location advertised.
If you’re interested in applying for this position or you would like to find out more information, please contact Doina Grubii @ VMA Group on Mob. +447510368190 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.