about 2 years ago
VMA Group is working with a leading bank to source a Head of Global Marketing – Retail Business Banking. The role’s function is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of the Bank. Focusing on understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of Marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the banks brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at both a global and market level. The strength of the global brand and its sustained momentum is something that requires constant shaping and stewardship to ensure its continued success. The role of marketing is often complex playing a central part in brand building to generate positive awareness, consideration and image upon which propositions can be presented and sold.
Head of Global Marketing holder is responsible for:
- Embedding the Retail Business Banking (RBB) proposition into the propositions of the Global Businesses
- Articulating the value of RBB within the broader business propositions, providing clients and prospects with compelling reasons to choose this bank
- Translating the technical elements of the RBB offering into language and messaging which resonates with the clients and customers of the Global Businesses.
- Developing, executing and implementing new plans or programs for the discipline.
- Providing support and direction in development, management and execution of the banks global marketing strategy with a clear focus on RBB branding, ensuring alignment with Brand strategy and guidelines.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders across the organisation
- Leading a variety of strategic initiatives for the marketing and communications function at the direction of senior executives.
Person Specification of the Head of Global Marketing:
- The role holder will demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the marketing mix, strong stakeholder management skills. Champion and embed best practice management in all marketing related activities across the businesses and regions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisation skills. Willingness to step in and get things done with flexibility to face unforeseen challenges.
- Creative problem solver with strong leadership qualities to be motivating and inspiring to others in the team and across the global company; professional demeanour and cool under pressure.
- Demonstrates creative aptitude and is capable of being the primary contributor in applying knowledge (product, industry, professional, technical).
- Strong stakeholder management skills and can demonstrate a track record of delivering successful market strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with state of the art knowledge of technologies, processes and practices.
- Understanding of customer groups, distribution priorities and business focus
- Working understanding of banking products/capabilities
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.