Up to £37,500
about 1 year ago
My client, a leading global professional services organisation, is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic PR professional to join its award-winning Global Media Relations and Social Media team.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be an organized, proactive, energetic, detail-oriented professional who enjoys a mix of traditional media and social media execution and contributed to communications programs to deliver results that create the ideal environment for Global Growth Markets business and reputational goals.
- You will be dynamic and will be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and has a creative and strategic mind.
- You will have solid experience and skills across all of the elements of the PR mix: the individual will be a strong writer across a mix of materials (including press releases, messaging, op-eds, blogs, results reports, more); have experience managing social media channels (including advising and supporting leaders with social media, creating social media content, commissioning social graphics and quote cards).
- You’re likely to have at least 2 years’ PR and social media experience ideally in a professional services or PR agency environment.
Skills and attributes for success
- A strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
- Assist with media relations pitches to global and broadcast media outlets and use the global news agenda to proactively develop opportunities for comment or for pitching
- Support social media content planning and execution in line with the overall editorial/content strategy and plans, as well as content review, approval and scheduling, and management of global social channels.
- Ability to support both paid and organic social as needed
- Benchmark position to understand results and deliver improved media and social media results
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum 2 years PR experience working in-house or PR agency; also proven knowledge, contacts and expertise across key themes including entrepreneurship, start-ups, family business and investment
- Experienced in using social media tools and platforms and confident in community management and engaging audiences using branded tone of voice
- Accuracy and attention to detail; reliability
- An ability to work with complex, sometimes technical or specialist content
- Good existing relationships or having worked effectively with producers at broadcast media (including CNBC, Bloomberg, CNN and BBC World) and general business and markets writers at key international media (including Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Reuters, Dow Jones)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity, as this role will involve daily interaction with people in countries around the globe
- A self-starter with a “can do” attitude and the drive to get the job done; the potential to develop within the organization
- A passion for current affairs and business news and ideally have past experience of working within PR and communications
My client is looking for a high energy individual who embraces change and innovation in order to ensure that they can continue to deliver world-class PR initiatives in an ever-changing environment. If this sounds like you then please get in touch today!