about 3 years ago
This role will lead on the development of the digital communications strategy and roadmap for a leading global business. In close collaboration with business leaders and communications counterparts across the group they will lead a central team to ensure successful implementation of the global digital communications strategy, internally and externally.
They will be responsible for:
- Defining the digital communications strategy in alignment with business and brand communications objectives, visions and values.
- Ensuring the necessary evolution and transformation of the digital communications vision, channels and processes.
- Developing and managing measurement tools and practices to identify opportunities for improvement and demonstrate the impact of the function on business outcomes.
- Working closely with Editorial team members to source and publish engaging content for internal and external audiences alike.
- Driving a culture of best practice sharing, collaboration and performance across the global digital communications community.
- Managing, coaching and developing a small team of digital communications specialists.
The role requires a candidate with the following skillset and experience levels:
- A digital communications specialist with significant experience in a similarly international and strategic role.
- Experience in developing and managing digital platforms and processes, ideally with a strong background in digital communications transformation.
- A background in developing and implementing engaging digital campaigns for external and internal audiences alike.
- Team management and development experience with a collaborative approach to developing their function and working with wider communications teams.
- Experience in similarly large and global, matrix organised businesses would be ideal.
- Fluent language skills in both French and English.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.