£45,000 - £50,000
over 2 years ago
Do you love telling stories through great writing and compelling photos, graphics and video? Are you an expert at all things digital – from social media to web?
My client, one of the world’s biggest healthcare companies is looking for a global content manager to join their industry-leading global digital communications team, responsible for managing global corporate channels, both internal and external.
In this role you will plan, co-create, edit and publish brilliant digital content across multiple channels. As well as being an excellent writer and creative content producer, you will also need to have experience of implementing paid social media activity.
- Write and edit copy from social media posts to in-depth features; and create visual and moving content using platforms such as Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Plan, co-create, edit and publish strategically aligned content for global corporate internal and external channels
- Jointly own corporate social media channels, ensuring quality, consistency and engagement
- Operate as super user for social media management platform, Sprinklr;
- Lead on implementation of paid social media activity to strengthen engagement with our content among our existing audiences
- Engage with influencers and community advocates to improve the reach and impact of content
- Work with insights and channels team to measure performance of content
- Significant experience in writing and producing content, including social media posts, video and features, for internal and external audiences through corporate digital channels
- Significant experience in creation of content strategy
- Excellent writing, editing and visual storytelling skills for digital
- Ability to create on- brand and high quality visual content (eg. photography, gifs, graphics) and/ or moving image for use on social media channels with working knowledge of image and video editing software such as Photoshop
- Experience of managing corporate social media channels, including through platforms such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite or Percolate
- Experience of SEO, PPC and working with paid social media, including working knowledge of platforms such as Facebook Business Manager