£45,000 – £55,000
almost 2 years ago
Are you ready for a career move to an international law firm with a very strong presence in the UK market? You’d be reporting to the Senior Global Communications Manager to help implement a global PR and external communications strategy covering their five core global sectors - insurance, international trade, energy, transport and infrastructure. It’s an important and busy role for a self- motivated and enterprising comms professional. Previous experience in the professional services sector is desirable but not essential.
- Support with the implementation of a global external communications strategy (media relations, corporate communications and social media) and the metrics to evidence it.
- Support the corporate communications activity to enhance and protect the firm's reputation – including legal media liaison and award entries.
- Lead on developing and delivering PR plans for business lines to support the global communications strategy and deliver quality media coverage
- Project manage end to end communications strategies, including developing thought leadership, from concept through deployment to post campaign evaluation.
- Maintain good media relationships across all media channels
- Help manage agency relationships
- Enterprising and inventive with the ability to generate ideas based on partner, client insight, market/media information, research and available data
- Strong conceptual skills, building and articulating ideas into end to end communications plans
- Strong media contacts and an understanding of how to market B2B organisations through media and social media
- Strong writing skills and an ability to understand and communicate complex topics to a sophisticated target audience
- Influential and persuasive using a variety of skills to galvanise teams into action
- Confident, collaborative and capable of managing relationships across all levels from partners to senior managers and BD Executives
- Self-motivated, strong and resilient with the energy to help conceive ideas and drive projects through several layers of the firm
- Capable of managing a wide variety of projects, at different stages of progression, alongside business as usual tasks
- Knowledge of the various internal and external communications channels available with the
- ability to execute plans on a multi-platform basis