Are you ready for a career move to an international law firm with a very strong presence in the UK market? You’d be reporting to the Senior Global Communications Manager to help implement a global PR and external communications strategy covering their five core global sectors - insurance, international trade, energy, transport and infrastructure. It’s an important and busy role for a self- motivated and enterprising comms professional. Previous experience in the professional services sector is desirable but not essential.
- Support with the implementation of a global external communications strategy (media relations, corporate communications and social media) and the metrics to evidence it.
- Support the corporate communications activity to enhance and protect the firm's reputation – including legal media liaison and award entries.
- Lead on developing and delivering PR plans for business lines to support the global communications strategy and deliver quality media coverage
- Project manage end to end communications strategies, including developing thought leadership, from concept through deployment to post campaign evaluation.
- Maintain good media relationships across all media channels
- Help manage agency relationships
- Enterprising and inventive with the ability to generate ideas based on partner, client insight, market/media information, research and available data
- Strong conceptual skills, building and articulating ideas into end to end communications plans
- Strong media contacts and an understanding of how to market B2B organisations through media and social media
- Strong writing skills and an ability to understand and communicate complex topics to a sophisticated target audience
- Influential and persuasive using a variety of skills to galvanise teams into action
- Confident, collaborative and capable of managing relationships across all levels from partners to senior managers and BD Executives
- Self-motivated, strong and resilient with the energy to help conceive ideas and drive projects through several layers of the firm
- Capable of managing a wide variety of projects, at different stages of progression, alongside business as usual tasks
- Knowledge of the various internal and external communications channels available with the
- ability to execute plans on a multi-platform basis
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.