£28,000 - £30,000
almost 2 years ago
VMAGROUP are working with a global law firm to recruit a Global Communications Executive. The firm specialises in transport, infrastructure, trade and insurance. The role reports in to the Global Communications Manager and will help implement a global external communications strategy fit for a world class law firm, including PR, digital and social media. This exciting and varied role is suitable for an ambitious PR/communications professional who is looking for a broad global role that offers plenty of scope for growth and development.
- Supporting on the implementation of a global communications strategy
- Building the firm’s profile through the media
- To create, manage and schedule content for the firm’s core corporate social media channels
- Working closely with the communications team worldwide to ensure a joined up approach to external and internal communications and provide support on internal communications when needed
- Experience in PR/social media
- Experience preferably in a professional services/business to business environment
- Strong interest in and understanding of social media platforms
- The ability to write clearly, concisely and convey key messages
- Team-spirited and collaborative, while being able to take the initiative and work independently
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.