Willem de Ruijter
4 months ago
Our client is a pioneering technology leader that works closely with utility, industry, transport and infrastructure customers in roughly 100 countries. With more than four decades at the forefront of digital technologies, the company is a leader in digitally connected and enabled industrial equipment and systems with an installed base of more than 70,000 control systems connecting 70 million devices
Your mission as Business Unit (BU) Communications Manager is to lead all internal and external communication activities, to help position the business, facilitate strategy implementation and shape the image of the BU in line with guidelines and standards. Your role addresses multiple stakeholders including customers, business partners, media and employees. This calls for a planned, aligned and consistent communications approach, execution, monitoring and feedback working closely with the Product Groups and functions within the BU and effectively interfacing with the division. In this role you will report to the global Head of Division Communications and the Business Unit Managing Director.
- Responsible for Business Unit Communications planning / monitoring/ reporting/budget management.
- Ensure Media inputs and co-ordination (press releases, approvals, trade media stories etc.).
- Web content / BU pages and other digital communications including multimedia, social media etc. Editorial inputs BU content feeds.
- Internal communication (incl. newsletter, organization announcements).
- Marketing Communications incl. brochures, photo shoots / image banks, presentations, product advertising.
- Product /Technology launches.
- Branding/ visual identity / Creative services (e.g. photo shoots, image bank, presentations etc.).
- Exhibitions, customer events, promotions etc.
- BU management / marketing support (including Prod. Grps, Hub BUs and LBUs).
- Leading & Managing Product Group Communication team.
- BU communications interface with division communication / countries.
- Other related communication tasks.
- Degree in marketing, communications, engineering or other relevant field.
- 10-12 years of relevant work experience and proven track record.
- Significant experience in Industrial B2B, capital equipment environment.
- People management experience and networking skills.
- Strategic mind-set and international exposure.
- Proven communication skills and experience across platforms.
- Digital communications exposure.
- Excellent command of English (oral and written).
This is a unique opportunity to join a world class leading company. The locations for this position is either Switzerland or Sweden.
If you want to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only apply if you do meet the requirements, the position really requires the mentioned experience levels. Please also include your salary requirement and your preferred location of work.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.