Ruben van den Boer
over 1 year ago
Our client is a European travel-service provider operating out of the Netherlands, and selling its services to customers worldwide. With its multicultural and passionate team, the company believes that creative thinking and diversity helps to improve their brands and ultimately create a unique customer experience, and one that they will want to repeat.
Constantly working to improve its product and brand proposition, our client is now hiring for a hands-on Global Brand Specialist with creative drive to help to define and implement their global branding strategy and shape the positioning for their brands worldwide. This role will help to create innovative brand marketing campaigns and bring the company’s Vision and Mission to life.
Reports to Global Marketing & Communications Manager
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Brand Strategy:Develop and manage the global brand strategy and support for local market strategies. Help bring the Mission and Vision to life and translate the brand strategy in to brand action plans, brand positioning, and market strategies, taking into consideration consumer, channel, business and stakeholders’ needs and communication of brand values and USPs.
- Campaign Management & Planning:Define & deliver targeted brand campaigns across varied customer touch points and worldwide segments, working across different marketing channels to deliver a coordinated, impactful campaign which enhances the customer experience and engagement.
- Production:Create effective written communication, and constructively support the development of brand assets (i.e. print, audio visual, images).
- Brand parameters: Maintain oversight of the contractual and legal framework relevant to brand protection, including online brand protection in relation to SEM and domain protection.
- Agency management: Brief and manage creative agencies and other third party suppliers. You will be comfortable working with agencies and bring your own network of proven and trusted suppliers.
- Insights and analysis: Develop and optimise brand monitoring tools to evaluate performance, analyse results and propose actions for improvement. Measure and report performance of the brand activities against measurable targets (ROI and KPIs), and monitor customer reactions and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and challenges.
- Stakeholder relationships:Successfully navigate the complexities of a multi-stakeholder environment while working within a fast-paced setting. Co-operate with team members to align plans and activities and ensure strategic alignment across key stakeholders on brand decisions and tactics.
- Budget management:Manage project budgets and ensure sound procurement practices with potential suppliers and partners.
The ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of five years of brand management and marketing experience, ideally in the travel and tourism industry or for lifestyle products with high perceived value, or within an innovative creative agency.
- Proven ability to develop effective brand and marketing strategies for both B2C and B2B, as well as experience in end-to-end delivery of campaigns and adaptation for local markets (global vs. local).
- Strong knowledge and experience with both digital and offline platforms (data-driven), combined with experience gained from an either in-house or agency environment.
- Sound understanding of the (EU) brand management legal environment (i.e. trademark and domain), with particular consideration for brand protection and competition law.
- An entrepreneurial, hands-on attitude, with the ability to creatively think out of the box and inspire the wider team and stakeholders.
- Fluent English language skills, native or near native for both written and verbal communication. Additional languages are an advantage.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you. VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.