over 2 years ago
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, this position will be responsible for developing global initiatives to increase the brand awareness of this international financial services business. As brand guardian for the business they will need to develop and ensure consistency of guidelines across the business, working with stakeholders across functions and regions.
Responsibilities will include
- Developing a brand strategy to drive awareness and recognition of the business across all markets.
- Establishing clear metrics and guidelines to monitor and improve brand performance.
- Ensuring consistency of the brand across all markets and function, acting as global brand guardian.
- Create a global content marketing strategy to drive engagement across a mix of stakeholders and channels.
- Previous experience in a similarly international position with a core focus on brand strategy development.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and a familiarity with complex, matrix-organised businesses.
- A strong background in content development within a marketing communications context.
- Fluent English language skills, written and oral.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Kim Johnsonat firstname.lastname@example.org .
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.