£42,416 - £45,618
over 2 years ago
VMAGROUP is working with an international research charity on a newly created role as a Fundraising Communications Manager, initially for a 12 month period. As this role has been newly created, there is the possibility of it extending or going permanent, but the client is initially looking at it as 12 months to ensure a speedy process. The role has been created to drive funding for a big strategic research project for the organisation, which is at the centre of their development.
The role sits in a broad communications and engagement team, and has one direct report. It works closely with a range of teams and has regular liaison with senior management.
- Oversee all media and content creation to drive fundraising activities
- Develop a communications strategy to support the strategic research project
- Manage the PR agency
- Write press releases and lead pitches whilst building relationships with journalists
- Manage sign-off processes for the relating communications around the project
- Experience working in the charity, healthcare or education sector
- Fundraising communications experience
- Track record in line management
- Good influencer