£35,000 - £38,000
over 2 years ago
A rare opportunity has arisen for a skilled media relations professional with financial comms experience to join this high-profile retailer. A great chance for an AM or SAM looking to move in-house and develop their corporate communications career at an exciting time for this major supermarket.
The ideal candidate will have strong media relations experience particularly with the financial and broadcast media. A creative thinker, you have the ability to manage multiple projects and thrive in a busy and fast paced environment. You will deliver company results and have a passion for financial PR and digital communications.
- Support the Head of Financial Communications to deliver media strategy for trading statements, interims, prelims and M&A activity
- Support delivery of the annual report
- Manage the corporate website
- Implement the social media strategy
- Prepare the management team for high-profile media activity
- Provide out of hours media relations support on a rota basis
- Strong media relations experience particularly in the financial and broadcast media
- Understanding and experience of delivering a corporate social media strategy
- Knowledge of the latest PR tools and techniques including digital/social media
- Creative thinker with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- True team player with the ability to network and build relationships