£70,000 to £85,000+
over 1 year ago
My client is a Multi Media and Creativity Software product who is looking for a Field Product Marketing Manager on a 12 Month FTC. As a Field Product Marketing Manager, you are a key member of the Customer Solutions, influencing the success of both their solutions and services. In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams, including sales, professional services, customer success, and marketing to drive product marketing activities necessary for an effective services strategy. The environment is fast-paced, energetic, and highly collaborative. You will be the services expert and possess a deep understanding of the challenges – and opportunities – customers encounter when deploying their solutions. You will actively participate in the development and execution of marketing programs to enable effective selling, align services positioning with industry trends and product advancements, and increase brand and services visibility through thought leadership activities. You will seek opportunities to be strategic, produce results, and receive recognition for outstanding work. This role is for 12 months initially with the potential of going permanent.
The Field Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with regional leadership teams to develop, implement and analyse regional advertising plans that complement the broader go-to-market strategy.
- Support national and regional events to drive sales performance and build brand loyalty.
- Collect and share marketing and sales recaps to key stakeholders.
- Research and develop POV on local market opportunities and buying trends of current and potential customers.
- Produce a local marketing calendar that includes local events, paid/earned media and support around national campaigns (in-reach/outreach).
- Create and manage key partnerships with local businesses/organisations who can help with our word of mouth campaigns and build community relations (for example – at trade show).
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop metrics to measure the success of initiatives, to increase effectiveness and drive scale of the programs (i.e. Media Scorecard).
- Track results of all campaign activities and make recommendations for future activity (KPIs, budgets/financial returns, ROI, planning, sizing
Person Specification for the Field Product Marketing Manager:
- BA Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required.
- Demonstrable work experience in field marketing and implementing integrated campaigns across multiple locations.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, advertising, event planning, out of home media, and other advertising mediums.
- The ability to plan, execute, and analyse an overall marketing strategy including paid, earned, and owned media.
- Being able to work cross-functionally with internal sales and operations teams to effectively generate, execute and report on marketing programs.
- Being strategic, self-motivated, intellectually curious, innovative and resourceful.
- Being a dynamic communicator with great oral and written skills.
- High language skills in French or German is desirable but not essential.