Ruben van den Boer
about 1 year ago
Our client is a multinational logistics services provider with more than 50.000 employees across Europe.
- Lead external communications for the Benelux region; including media relations, press office work, executive positioning and social media / digital.
- Lead/support crisis communications in the region, including preparedness and response.
- Organize and deliver media training for country executives and employees, including preparation of all briefing materials.
- Copywriting for a range of purposes, including articles, briefings, presentations.
- Being responsible for forecasting, tracking and reporting on allocated regional communications budget. Supports internal communications on an ad hoc basis when needed.
- Being actively involved in the development and delivery of communications planning, strategy, monitoring, tracking and measurement.
- Assesses ad hoc opportunities, including assessment against the company strategy and brand objectives.
The ideal candidate:
- Has written and verbal fluency in Dutch, English and French (prefered).
- Has 8+ years of directly related working experience, preferably both in the Netherlands and Belgium; cultural sensitivity.
- Has sound expertise in dealing with communications relating to complex and/or high impact business issues.
- Has an excellent understanding of communication methods/practices used within a multi-national business with experience of using the same to achieve business goals.
- Has excellent planning & organizational skills with ability to easily adapt to challenging work requirements in a responsible, accountable, and positive manner.
- Is able to study complex data and broad business strategy and convert into practical, effective communications strategies.
- Can work under minimal supervision and is experienced in agency management.