Our client is a multinational logistics services provider with more than 50.000 employees across Europe.
- Lead external communications for the Benelux region; including media relations, press office work, executive positioning and social media / digital.
- Lead/support crisis communications in the region, including preparedness and response.
- Organize and deliver media training for country executives and employees, including preparation of all briefing materials.
- Copywriting for a range of purposes, including articles, briefings, presentations.
- Being responsible for forecasting, tracking and reporting on allocated regional communications budget. Supports internal communications on an ad hoc basis when needed.
- Being actively involved in the development and delivery of communications planning, strategy, monitoring, tracking and measurement.
- Assesses ad hoc opportunities, including assessment against the company strategy and brand objectives.
The ideal candidate:
- Has written and verbal fluency in Dutch, English and French (prefered).
- Has 8+ years of directly related working experience, preferably both in the Netherlands and Belgium; cultural sensitivity.
- Has sound expertise in dealing with communications relating to complex and/or high impact business issues.
- Has an excellent understanding of communication methods/practices used within a multi-national business with experience of using the same to achieve business goals.
- Has excellent planning & organizational skills with ability to easily adapt to challenging work requirements in a responsible, accountable, and positive manner.
- Is able to study complex data and broad business strategy and convert into practical, effective communications strategies.
- Can work under minimal supervision and is experienced in agency management.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.