Willem de Ruijter
almost 2 years ago
Our client is an international engineering and technologies consulting group at the forefront of the digital and connected world.
The role develops a comprehensive strategy for the external brand positioning and media relations efforts. This is an expert role that does not have a team with direct reports. Builds relationships with key media channels and drives increase in positive media coverage and brand awareness among public through effective and targeted media use. Key focus countries are France, Germany and the USA.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
This is a role for a talented professional with 5-7 years of experience in external communications and media relations. Candidates need to have at least been involved in a wide variety of topics such as group strategies, business and technological innovations, external agency management, story line & content development and (digital) channel selection. It is important to be able to handle multiple interfaces / stakeholders like for example BU external communications leads, country communications managers, group senior management, IR, sales, marketing, public affairs and agencies.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- has the mind-set of a self-starter; is ambitious with a continuous self-improvement attitude
- is both a strategic thinker and a hands-on 'do-er'
- holds a university degree or is of demonstrable similar level
- shows growth potential in the organisation
- can handle ambiguity in a fast-moving environment
- has an international mind-set
- speaks and writes in fluent English, additional languages like conversational French or German are a (big) plus.
If you would like to apply and learn more about this position please send your CV, a cover letter and an overview of remuneration requirements and possible start date to email@example.com. You will then receive a full information pack about the company and the vacancy. Incomplete applications will not be considered and will get no reaction.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.