Salary: up to £55,000 – depending on experience
4 months ago
Salary: up to £55,000 – depending on experience.
We have a great opportunity for an External Communications Manager to join a leading business in the Telecoms sector. You will be responsible for driving the national external communications that protects and promotes the company’s reputation.
- Manage and deliver major national PR campaigns and activity that supports the business strategy to create a favourable public image for the brand amongst their target audiences and wider influencers.
- Create content and manage external narrative ensuring consistency of messaging across various aspects e.g., Annual Review, key messages, announcements, thought leadership and social media content.
- Proven PR/Media Relations experience - delivering day-to-day media relations, including monitoring, management and mitigation of reputation and issues/crisis comms.
- Experience/knowledge of digital communications/social media.
- Strong stakeholder management skills – both internally and externally.
- Background ideally a mix of both B2B and B2C experience, but this can be from either agency side or in-house.
If you have the experience and would like to be considered for this role please apply ASAP with your current CV.