** 12 month contract **
A not-for-profit organisation within the education sector have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced media relations professional. You will share the organisations story and will have significant experience across proactive and reactive communications. You will manage the press office, corporate publications and promote and protect the organisations reputation.
- Manage the press office and be first point of contact for all media enquiries
- Proactive media relations
- Work across many different communications channels including the website, social media, newsletters, publications and internal channels
- Issues management and crisis communications
- Highly skilled PR professional with strong media relations background
- International experience, preferably in the education sector
- Confident with senior stakeholders and able to influence and support
- Experience across crisis communications and reputation management
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.