£50,000 to £60,000
about 1 year ago
My client is a looking for a well versed Events Manager for this highly anticipated 10 month fixed term contract. The role will advise on, plan and implement a diverse range of events both in the UK & Europe, from client receptions and dinners to team building activities, retreats and working on the Annual Partner Meeting.
The Events Manager will be responsible for:
- Drawing from specialist events experience and knowledge of and contacts within the events market, advises fee-earners and client and market development colleagues on event ideas, ensuring events are in line with client plans and have clear objectives which fulfil practice area / Firm strategy.
- Create, manage and deliver high impact events which fulfil strategic business objectives for specific clients or practice areas, working with key stakeholders in the Firm
- Play a key role in implementing the Firm's corporate hospitality strategy, including finding a reputable supplier with a view to developing and implementing a corporate hospitality programme which can be tracked and monitored effectively
Person Specification for the Events Manager:
- Relevant corporate events experience gained in-house, ideally in the professional services sector.
- Experience of handling logistics for large /logistically complex meetings and a proven track record in project managing a varied portfolio of events projects.
- Experience of managing and coaching teams; or formally training junior staff
- Marketing experience would be an advantage.