ESG Communications Manager
£55,000 - £65,000
about 1 month ago
A consumer business has created a new role as Environment Social Governance Communications Manager to develop strategy and ensure it is embedded in company processes and policies.
Specific role responsibilities include:
* Develop the strategy and craft the narrative
* Prepare various data, reports and presentations
* Work with investor relations team to respond to questions and prepare content
* Develop Diversity and Inclusion strategy
* Working with wider business to communication and coordinate volunteering, charitable, climate change programmes
* Create a data dashboard for internal reporting
Previous experience of working within corporate communications and exposure to CSR or ESG work.
Able to draft content for a variety of channels and projects, track progress and advise on best practice.
Need to be in the office 1 – 2 days a week.
Based West Midlands, Warwick.