£40,000 - £45,000
6 months ago
Financial Services provider has created a new role as Environment & Social Governance Communications Manager to ensure develop strategy and ensure it is embedded in company processes and policies.
Specific role responsibilities include:
- Develop the strategy and craft the narrative.
- Prepare various data, reports, and presentations.
- Respond to investor questions and prepare content for investor relations.
- Develop Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
- Working with wider business to communication and coordinate volunteering, charitable, climate change programmes.
Previous experience of working within sustainability and corporate governance for a corporate required and ideally with some exposure to investor relations.