Financial Services provider has created a new role as Environment & Social Governance Communications Manager to ensure develop strategy and ensure it is embedded in company processes and policies.
Specific role responsibilities include:
- Develop the strategy and craft the narrative.
- Prepare various data, reports, and presentations.
- Respond to investor questions and prepare content for investor relations.
- Develop Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
- Working with wider business to communication and coordinate volunteering, charitable, climate change programmes.
Previous experience of working within sustainability and corporate governance for a corporate required and ideally with some exposure to investor relations.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.