One of the world’s leading and largest Recruitment Agencies I currently seeking an Enterprise Marketing Manager to join their busy, dynamic Marketing team based in Central London. Reporting in to the Head of Enterprise Marketing you will amplify our client’s share of voice and position the business as experts in their field.
This role will be responsible for driving integrated marketing campaigns to build existing relationships and increase lead generation, evolving the digital offering and connecting the enterprise brands to create a culture of greater internal knowledge share.
- Build in-depth knowledge of the recruitment industry, Enterprise customers service offering and market issues
- Work with the Head of Enterprise Marketing, Data & Market Intelligence Manager and wider team to develop, implement and manage strategic integrated marketing plans
- Devise and manage tactical marketing campaigns designed to generate leads and inbound calls, focused on customer acquisition, retention and development
- Measure ROI on all marketing activities and take appropriate action to improve performance
- Write and promote thought leadership and market commentary materials
- Support the development of the Enterprise offering across brand websites and digital marketing channels
- Manage advertising campaigns and promotional activity
- Work with the Enterprise team to coordinate and manage events
- Build high levels of visibility in Enterprise target markets through strategic PR activity, including coordinating the Group PR agency
- Work with the global marketing team to manage visibility of global marketing campaigns in relation to UK activity
- Conduct and/or manage market research, customer insight and competitor analysis, developing appropriate strategies to address outcomes
- Manage allocated marketing budgets
- Experienced marketing professional from a corporate/professional services environment Experience of implementing integrated, strategic marketing campaigns with evidence of success; experience with the HubSpot marketing platform is desirable
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Analytical skills – ability to interpret statistical data
- Proven project and campaign management ability
- Experience of driving online marketing campaigns
- B2B marketing experience is essential; some B2C experience is desirable
- Creative and commercially minded
- Capable of adding strategic guidance
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Strong written communication skills. Proven ability of writing persuasive copy
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and changing environment where challenge is the norm and issues are widely varied.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.