An excellent opportunity within the construction industry for a confident Engagement Manager on a 12 month contract.
Due to increased workload and continual organisational success, my client is looking for an Engagement Manager to join an integral project. The board understands that a critical factor to the success of the project will be engaging actively with stakeholders across the organisation, construction sector and beyond.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative, enthusiastic, engagement specialist with extensive experience of stakeholder engagement and management, ready to take a step upwards into a new and challenging role which will allow them to deepen their knowledge and expertise.
This is a unique opportunity to work on a truly transformative project with some of the best and the brightest minds across the worlds of academia, manufacturing and building performance to make a positive difference for our environment and society.
- Lead the planning and delivery of a comprehensive package of workstream-level engagement activities, including industry consultations, establishing working groups and facilitation of events
- Identity opportunities to engage with the project’s critical stakeholders such as professional bodies, sector associations and supply chain partners
- Identify and develop new tools and channels to facilitate engagement
- Capture and analyse engagement data and compile reports for senior management
- Manage stakeholder enquiries, liaising as appropriate with technical experts across the programme
- Attend and represent the project at conferences, networking events and working groups
- Extensive experience in an engagement, public affairs, corporate affairs or equivalent role
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in an efficient, agile and timely manner
- Previous experience and extensive knowledge of the construction sector would be advantageous
- An eagerness to learn new skills, grow and develop in the role
- An outgoing and confident personality, at ease representing the project in direct one-to-one engagement with a diverse range of stakeholders as well as at events and conferences
- Excellent team-working and interpersonal skills and a supportive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.