Employee Experience team!
Base salary is up to £50,000 plus an unbelievable pension scheme, FREE TRAVEL on their national network and 75% off fares on the London underground, overground and buses, PLUS a 10% bonus and other amazing benefits.
They have received significant investment to put employees at the forefront of their business strategy and believe to be deliver great customer service, they need to have engaged employees which has created an exciting opportunity.
This is a really exciting time to go into an established business, new team and create a real hallmark of your own to shape what employee engagement will look like.
You would have agency support and be sitting in the internal communications and engagement team.
This is a fast paced environment.
There are annual events set in the diary which you can add to and create your own throughout the year such as long service awards, roadshows, senior leadership conferences, Christmas and summer parties, these are typically around 60 - 200 plus attendees.
Access to training and development will be on offer with the company.
- Lots of stakeholders in various parts of the company, so stakeholder management experience is key
- Be able to consult and push back where needed – robust in approach
- Leadership coaching and influencing skills
- Internal comms campaign experience
- Experience delivering events in house is key
- Matrix organisation backgrounds would be great as this organisation is highly complex
- Transport sector experience would help
- Unionised audience experience would help
- Experience dealing with an online and offline / dispearsed audience woud help
- This is a mid – senior level role
- A passion for making a real difference to employees
- Someone who wants to be a part fo something new and exciting
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please apply within!
Job posting closes Friday 9th August.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.